‘WIN a custom-made icebox full of beer’ Competition
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is Aircool Industries Pty Ltd ABN no 95 626 225 394, registered mailing address PO Box 104, Garbutt East QLD 4814.
- Persons entering the competition must be 18 years of age or over, and attend the 2019 Richmond Field Days on Friday 14th or Saturday 15th 2019 at the Richmond Racecourse.
- Persons entering the competition must provide Aircool Industies Pty Ltd the following personal information via the tablet provided at the event: First Name, Last Name, telephone number, postcode, email address and select which services they are interested (cool/freezer rooms, refrigeration or air conditioning).
- Maximum 1 entry per person.
- The total prize is a custom-made ice box containing 2 cartons of beer. Total value of prize approximately $850.
- Entries close at 1.45pm on Saturday 15th June 2019. The prize will be drawn at 2pm on Saturday 15th June 2019.
- The winner will be drawn at random from all entries received and will be contacted by phone immediately.
- Pickup or delivery of the prize will be negotiated with the prize winner.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or is unable to pick-up the prize by the allocated time, Aircool Industries may pick a replacement winner.
- The winners name may be published on the Aircool Industries Facebook and Instagram pages the weeks following the event. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party.
- Entrants may get future marketing from Aircool Industries if they select ‘yes’ when entering the competition.